FLIR ITC Level 1 Thermography Training
Model: ITC Level I | Order No: ITC-LEVEL-I
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
FLIR Level I Thermography Training Offers
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on how thermography is used for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Registration fee includes course instruction, course materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day. Travel and lodging expenses are not included.
You will be contacted by our Experts to go over the dates and locations you can choose from. Click here to see complete ITC Thermography Training schedule.Infrared Course Benefits
- Comprehensive, hands-on introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes - learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
No previous thermography experience or IR camera is required.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification and a wallet ID card.
Level I learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.Accreditation
IACET: 2.8 CEUs
Building Performance Institute, Inc.: 16.5 BPI CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits
FLIR Level I Thermography Course Outline
- Infrared Thermography Applications Overview
- Basic Camera Setup and Operation
- Basic IR camera user interface, menu description and navigation, operational tips and tricks and key elements to getting a good IR image
- Thermal Science Fundamentals
- Heat Transfer
- Fundamentals of Infrared Science
- Thermal Measurement
- Electrical Applications
- Thermography Safety
- Mechanical Applications
- Building Applications
- Final Exam