FLIR VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector, 1000V
Rugged, CAT IV-rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector featuring a combination of alerts - tactile vibration and red LED alarms. All within the body of a powerful LED flashlight.
FLIR VP50 Offers
The FLIR VP50 CAT IV-rated NCV Detector is designed to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed.
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile High/Low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving Low Battery Indication and Auto Power Off
- Rugged double molded design
- Built-in Flashlight
- Vibrating Indication
- On/Off Switch
FLIR VP50 Specifications
|Voltage Ranges||90 to 1000V
24 to 1000V
|Category Rating||CAT IV-1000V|
|Frequency Range||45 - 65Hz|
What's included with the FLIR VP50
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector, 1000V.