FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera, 50° x 38.6°
Featuring an 80 x 60 thermal resolution and accuracy of 1.5°C. The TG165 offers a 24:1 spot size ratio allowing users to maintain a safe distance while measuring.
FLIR TG165 Offers
- Built-in digital camera instantly shows what's hot
- Dual diverging lasers help to pinpoint target area
- 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Four pre-set emissivity levels from 0.1 to 0.99 with custom adjustment
- Automatically identifies hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required
- Easily save images and data for documentation
- Quickly download images over USB or from removable micro SD card
- True pocket size portability
- Built to withstand a 2m drop
- Includes USB cable, international charger, 8Gb micro SD card, and lanyard
Identify overheated bearings, pulleys and belts, and motors; Monitor power factor correction capacitors; Check fans for high-powered equipment; Ensure radiant flooring is functional; Identify potential heat loss from doors and windows; Detect issues with switchgears; Monitor operating temperatures on mission critical breakers; Evaluate compressor heat expansion valves; Check AC condensers for abnormal heat patterns; Identify overloaded breakers, faulty air dampers, and unbalanced three phase supplies.
FLIR TG165 Specifications
|Field of view (FOV)||50º x 38.6º|
|IR resolution||80 × 60 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity/NETD||< 150 mK|
|Minimum focus distance)||0.1 m (4 in.)|
|Detector type||Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer|
|Spectral range||8–14 μm|
What's included with the FLIR TG165
- FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera, 50° x 38.6°
- Wrist Lanyard
- 8 GB MicroSD Card
- Printed Documentation
- Power Supply with Separate USB Cable
What is Infrared Guided Measurement (FLIR IGM™)?
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera, 50° x 38.6°.