FLIR TG130 Spot Thermal Camera, 55° x 43°
Quick and easy to spot temperature related issues around the house. Find heat loss around doors, floors, walls, pipes or windows and find spots without insulation. Simple point and click to freeze the image you want, no special training needed.
FLIR TG130 Offers
Reduce energy costs.
Ideal for seasonal home inspections
- Find heat loss around doors, fl oors, walls, pipes, or windows
- Locate spots where insulation is missing
- Find drafts
Solve household heating/cooling issues.
Save time and money on troubleshooting
- Check HVAC performance and functionality
- Discover electrical issues affecting home appliances
- Confirm that refrigerator settings are correct, and food is stored at a safe temperature
Aim the thermal camera at a target then click to freeze the image. No special training required.
- Pocket-portable size
- Ergonomic design
- Standard, easy-to-replace AAA batteries
- Seasonal Home Inspections
FLIR TG130 Specifications
|Field of view (FOV)||55° × 43°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.1 m (4 in.)|
|Image frequency||9 Hz|
|Spectral range||8–14 μm|
|Display||1.8 in. TFT LCD|
|Object temperature range||–10 to +150°C (+14 to +302°F)|
|Operating temperature range||–10 to +45°C (+14 to 113°F)|
|Storage temperature range||–40 to +70°C (–40 to 158°F)|
|Certifications||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)|
|Detector type||Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer|
What's included with the FLIR TG130
- Spot Thermal Camera
- 3x AAA (LR03) batteries