FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera, 307200 Pixels (640 x 480)
For industrial/commercial applications. Features a 640 x 480 30Hz infrared detector with a 0.035°C thermal sensitivity, UltraMax, WiFi, -40 to 2000°C (-40 to 3632°F) temperature measurement range.
FLIR T640 Offers
The FLIR T640 is one of the most extensive and advanced thermal imaging cameras available with several convenient features such as a tillable lens, wi-fi connectivity and much more.
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- Its infrared resolution is the highest of its class, at 640 X 480 pixels it offers greater accuracy and readability from greater distances
- A thermal sensitivity of <40mK to enable quick and accurate imaging of targets
- An optimized temperature range of -40°C to +150°C (-40°F to +302°F); +100°C to +650°C (+212°F to +1202°F); or +300°C to +2000°C (+572°F to +3632°F)
- New higher resolution digital camera with a 5 megapixel detector and LED lamps
- A large 4.3" LCD touch screen with efficient on-screen report
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows to send data to smart phones and tablets and now even personal computers
- More measurement tools allow for a total of 10 measurement spots and 5 box areas
- And ergonomic tilting lens that allows a 120° rotation for more comfortable operation
- Bluetooth communication lets your link and store moisture and clamp meter reading wirelessly to your camera
- Thermal fusion and picture-in-picture allow you to see both visible images and infrared thermal images side by side, or blended as one for better depictions
- Capable of creating MPEG4 non-radiometric infrared or daylight video recording
- Realtime video frame rate
- Capable of streaming MPEG4 videos over Wi-Fi
Ideal for detecting electrical malfunctions such as hot fuses; internal winding problems in motors; bearing problems in motors; and for heat loss in buildings.
FLIR T640 Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||640 x 480|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25° - 19°|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-40°C to 2000°C (-40°F to 3632°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes:10 Spots, 5 Area Boxes/Circles,|
|FRAME REFRESH||Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Δ T|
|THERMAL PALETTES||12: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast (plus all inverted)|
|FOCUS||Manual and Automatic|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||4.3"/Landscape (Widescreen)|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2 GB SD memory card|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||YES|
What's included with the FLIR T640
- SD Memory Card
- AC Adaptor/Charger
- 2 x Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Power Supply
- FLIR Tools Software
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Bluetooth Headset
- Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
FLIR T640 Videos
Overview Flir T600-Series infrared camera
How to choose a Flir T-Series Thermal Imager - Building Version
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
We detail how thermal imaging can be used for electrical inspections.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera, 307200 Pixels (640 x 480).