FLIR T620 Thermal Imaging Camera, 307200 Pixels (640 x 480)
For industrial/commercial applications. Features a 640 x 480 30Hz infrared detector, UltraMax, WiFi, 0.04°C thermal sensitivity, and a -40 to 650°C (-40 to 1202°F) temperature measurement range.
FLIR T620 Offers
The FLIR T620 is one of the most extensive and advanced thermal imaging cameras available with several convenient features such as a tillable lens, wi-fi connectivity and much more.Features:
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- Its infrared resolution is the highest of its class, at 640 X 480 pixels it offers greater accuracy and readability from greater distances
- A thermal sensitivity of <50mK to enable quick and accurate imaging of targets
- An optimized temperature range of -4°F to 302°F (-20°C to 150°C) or 212°F to 1202°F (100°C to 650°C)
- New higher resolution digital camera with a 5 megapixel detector and LED lamps
- A large 4.3" LCD touch screen with efficient on-screen report
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows to send data to smart phones and tablets and now even personal computers
- More measurement tools allow for a total of 10 measurement spots and 5 box areas
- And ergonomic tilting lens that allows a 120° rotation for more comfortable operation
- Bluetooth communication lets your link and store moisture and clamp meter reading wirelessly to your camera
- Thermal fusion and picture-in-picture allow you to see both visible images and infrared thermal images side by side, or blended as one for better depictions
- Capable of creating MPEG4 non-radiometric infrared or daylight video recording
- Realtime video frame rate
- Capable of streaming MPEG4 videos over Wi-Fi
Ideal for detecting electrical malfunctions such as hot fuses; internal winding problems in motors; bearing problems in motors; and for heat loss in buildings
FLIR T620 Specifications
|IR Resolution||640 × 480 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity/NETD||<40 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)|
|Field of view (FOV)||25° × 19°|
|Minimum focus distance||0.25 m (0.82 ft.)|
|Focal length||25 mm (0.97 in.)|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||0.68 mrad|
|Image frequency||30 Hz|
|Focus||Automatic (one shot) or manual|
|Digital zoom||1–4× continuous|
|Digital image enhancement||Adaptive digital noise reduction|
What's included with the FLIR T620
- FLIR Tools Software
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
- Battery Charger
Overview Flir T600-Serie infrared camera
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
We detail how thermal imaging can be used for electrical inspections.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T620 Thermal Imaging Camera, 307200 Pixels (640 x 480).