FLIR T420BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 76800 Pixels (320 x 240)
For industrial/commercial building applications. Features a 320 x 240 60Hz infrared detector, UltraMax, WiFi, 0.04°C thermal sensitivity and a -20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F) temperature measurement range.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR T420BX Offers
The FLIR T400BX series offers a flexible, efficient and variably universal method of gathering and analyzing equipment data with it's high temperature range, multiple hot spot measurements, humidity and dew point measurements, Wi-Fi connectivity
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- Its 320 x 240 infrared resolution gives a sharp thermal image for solid accuracy from longer distances
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.045°C helps to find any off putting heat sources faster and easier
- Optimized to measure temperatures ranging from -4°F to 662°F (-20°C to 350°C)
- Multi-Spectral dynamic imaging makes it possible to add visible spectrum definition to infrared images in real time and instantly highlights problem areas
- Now with the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the infrared field of view for optimized documentation
- Compass adds pointing direction to each image for location documentation
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to send images and data from your camera to smart phones and tablets that have the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Blend thermal images and visible light images as well as useable picture-in-picture mode with window sizing
- Add up to a total of 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots to get more detailed information
- Humidity, dew point and insulation alarms alert the user when any moisture intrusion or insulation issues are detected
- Using METERLiNK allows you to transmit vital information from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera wirelessly
- Use a bluetooth headset to add voice annotations or use the on-board touch screen for text annotations, as well as sketch feature to draw circles and pointers on stored images
- InstantReport allows your to create a PDF document directly from the camera
Ideal for use to detect water damages such as water leaks on the ceiling, gutters and rooftops; and for inspecting insulation for things such as energy loss, home inspections and HVAC applications.
FLIR T420BX Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||320 x 240|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25° - 19°|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 5 Spotmeters, 5 Area Boxes,|
|FRAME REFRESH||Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Δ T|
|THERMAL PALETTES||12: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast (plus all inverted)|
|FOCUS||Manual and Automatic|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5"/Landscape (Widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2 GB SD memory card|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||YES|
What's included with the FLIR T420BX
- SD Memory Card
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adaptor/Charger
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2-bay Battery Charger
- Power Supply
- FLIR Tools Software
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Sun Shield
- Bluetooth Headset
- Camera Lens Cap
- Neck Strap
- Hard Carrying Case
FLIR T420BX Videos
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
Thermal imaging cameras are powerful and non-invasive building inspection tools. Monitor and diagnose.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T420BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 76800 Pixels (320 x 240).