FLIR T420BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 76800 Pixels (320 x 240)
For industrial/commercial building applications. Features a 320 x 240 60Hz infrared detector, UltraMax, WiFi, 0.04°C thermal sensitivity and a -20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F) temperature measurement range.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR T420BX Offers
The FLIR T400BX series offers a flexible, efficient and variably universal method of gathering and analyzing equipment data with it's high temperature range, multiple hot spot measurements, humidity and dew point measurements, Wi-Fi connectivity
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- Its 320 x 240 infrared resolution gives a sharp thermal image for solid accuracy from longer distances
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.045°C helps to find any off putting heat sources faster and easier
- Optimized to measure temperatures ranging from -4°F to 662°F (-20°C to 350°C)
- Multi-Spectral dynamic imaging makes it possible to add visible spectrum definition to infrared images in real time and instantly highlights problem areas
- Now with the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the infrared field of view for optimized documentation
- Compass adds pointing direction to each image for location documentation
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to send images and data from your camera to smart phones and tablets that have the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Blend thermal images and visible light images as well as useable picture-in-picture mode with window sizing
- Add up to a total of 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots to get more detailed information
- Humidity, dew point and insulation alarms alert the user when any moisture intrusion or insulation issues are detected
- Using METERLiNK allows you to transmit vital information from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera wirelessly
- Use a bluetooth headset to add voice annotations or use the on-board touch screen for text annotations, as well as sketch feature to draw circles and pointers on stored images
- InstantReport allows your to create a PDF document directly from the camera
Ideal for use to detect water damages such as water leaks on the ceiling, gutters and rooftops; and for inspecting insulation for things such as energy loss, home inspections and HVAC applications.
FLIR T420BX Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||320 x 240|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25° - 19°|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 5 Spotmeters, 5 Area Boxes,|
|FRAME REFRESH||Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Δ T|
|THERMAL PALETTES||12: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast (plus all inverted)|
|FOCUS||Manual and Automatic|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5"/Landscape (Widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2 GB SD memory card|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||YES|
What's included with the FLIR T420BX
- SD Memory Card
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adaptor/Charger
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2-bay Battery Charger
- Power Supply
- FLIR Tools Software
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Sun Shield
- Bluetooth Headset
- Camera Lens Cap
- Neck Strap
- Hard Carrying Case
FLIR T420BX Videos
Overview Flir T600-Series infrared camera
How to choose a Flir T-Series Thermal Imager - Building Version
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
Thermal imaging cameras are powerful and non-invasive building inspection tools. Monitor and diagnose.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T420BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 76800 Pixels (320 x 240).