FLIR T198060 Close-up Lens with Case For FLIR T6xx Series, 5.8x
Close-up 5.8x lens with a 64 x 48mm FOV. Includes a case, front and rear lens caps, and mounting instructions.
Please note: Lens requires calibration when purchased separately from FLIR camera.
FLIR T198060 Close-up IR Lens, 5.8x (100µm) With Case
The FLIR T198060 is a close-up 5.8x (100µm) lens that includes a case. This macro lens provides resolution of extremely small targets. For R&D usage or development purposes.
- Field of view (FOV): 64 x 48 mm (80 mm diagonally)
- Magnifying factor: 5.8x
- Working distance: 172 mm
- Depth of field: 2.8 mm
- Focal length: 149 mm
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 100µm
- Lens identification: Manual
- F-number: 1.0
- Number of lenses: 2 (2 asph)
- MTF @ 70% of FOV: Normal requirements (52%)
- Distortion: 3%
- Lens: (Note: The close-up lens is mounted on the 25° lens)
- Weight: 0.176 kg (0.39 lb.)
- Size: (L x D) 28 x 67 mm
- Front lens diameter: 53 mm
- Lincludes: Lens, Front lens cap, Rear lens cap, Case, Instruction for mounting close-up lenses