FLIR E60BX-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case
This kit provides you with the FLIR E60BX Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 15° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 15° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 15° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR E60BX-KIT-15 Offers
The FLIR E60BX thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to detect any form of water damage and to keep track of faulty or damaged insulation.
- Now with MSX Thermal Image Enhancement - See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Its high infrared resolution images of 76, 800 PIXELS (320 X 240) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.10°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch screen
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® , or Android™ using FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fusion to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Detects water damage such as water leaks on ceilings, walls and roof tops
- Inspect insulation for areas such as energy loss, home inspection and HVAC
FLIR E60BX Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||76,800 (320 x 240)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.045°C (45 mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25° x 19°; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Δ T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2x, 4X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||Yes|
How to Choose the Right Lens for Your T5xx & Exx Series Thermal Imaging CamerasExpert advice from a Level 3 Thermographer
Today’s customers get to choose between 14, 24 or 42 degree lenses, but the question is… what to choose? We can help!
Here you’ll find a gathering of various building component or electrical component images that I have taken as well as my guidelines for each type of inspection.
The 24˚ lens is an excellent in-between option, however I feel the 42˚ lens will be the better choice for most applications.
Residential Building InspectionsIf your main focus is residential building inspections your best bet would be the 42˚ lens. Given that you can see wider at a shorter distance and typically you don’t require the longer distance.
Commercial Building Inspections
In these applications the distance is longer and it’s important to take this into consideration. Ideally if you’re prepared to invest in more than one lens, my recommendation would be the 42˚ and 14˚ lenses. Since you will need to carry out both short distance audits and long distance audits. If you’re only interested in buying one lens, then the 24˚ lens is the best choice.
For Electrical ContractorsIf your main focus is the inside of homes and buildings the 24˚ or 42˚ are both great choices. Generally indoor measurements are taken up close and the benefit of a great distance is not necessary. If your measurements are almost always outside the best lens for you is the 14˚ or 24˚. These options give you more distance allowing you to measure electrical components from a longer distance.
If your are working with IR windows on your electrical cabinet 42˚ lens would be your go to. Given that you need to be up close and personal with the windows so the shorter distance lens is the way you want to go.
For Mechanical InspectorsWhen inspecting motors as mechanics you need to be up close however you require a wide scope as well to get all the aspects of the motor. The 42˚ lens is ideal for inspecting motors especially when working on installations specifically between the walls and equipment as well as you’re working in a very narrow space. Do you ever work with steam traps? If yes, you should consider adding the 14˚ lens. This is the ideal lens if you have steam traps located near the sealing and want to inspect them from a distance, in order to get all the data you need.
For Electronic Board InspectionsWorking with small objects can be tricky with thermal imagers. The T5xx cameras offer the Macro mode as an option to the 24° lens which allows the user to have the added benefit of a macro lens with a standard lens, making it a lot easier to see the fine details of small objects
For Computer Room Mappings
Give the often short distances available to get the full span of shelves in computer rooms the 42˚ lens is the best choice, as you can see a 19” shelf at a short distance.
For Process MonitoringIn manufacturing facilities the 42˚ lens is the go to lens because it’s often difficult to get the chance to take a couple of steps back and get a good image.
A final note, doubling the resolution is ideal for any application, by using the E95 or T540 over the E75 or T530 you get almost equivalent pixel resolution using a 42˚ lens over the 24˚ lens. Example at a 5 meter distance the IFOV (size of one pixel) will be 6.60 mm (E75-24) & 7.81mm (E95-42). It is almost like having 2 lenses in one.
What's included with the FLIR E60BX-KIT-15
- E60BX Thermal Imager
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM
- 1196961 15° Lens with Case
- Hard Compact Carrying Case
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
Thermal imaging cameras are powerful and non-invasive building inspection tools. Monitor and diagnose.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E60BX-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case.