FLIR E50BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 43200 Pixels (240 x 180)
For building applications. Features a 240 x 180 60Hz infrared detector with a 0.045°C thermal sensitivity and a -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F) temperature range.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR E50BX Offers
The FLIR E50BX thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to detect any form of water damage and to keep track of faulty or damaged insulation.
- Its high infrared resolution images of 19, 200 pixels (160 X 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.10°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch screne
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® , or Android™ using FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fusion to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Detects water damage such as water leaks on ceilings, walls and roof tops
- Inspect insulation for areas such as energy loss, home inspection and HVAC
FLIR E50BX Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||43,200 (240 x 180)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.045°C (45 mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Δ T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2x, 4X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||Yes|
What's included with the FLIR E50BX
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
Thermal imaging cameras are powerful and non-invasive building inspection tools. Monitor and diagnose.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E50BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 43200 Pixels (240 x 180).