FLIR E50-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case
This kit provides you with the FLIR E50 Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 15° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 15° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 15° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR E50-KIT-15 Offers
The FLIR E50 thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to keep your facility operating at peak performance, avoid expensive equipment failures, and prevent loss of production capacity.
- Its high infrared resolution images of 43,200 pixels (240 x 180) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.05°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch serene
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Told Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fustian to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wireless transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Electrical: Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical: Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility: Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
FLIR E50 Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||43,200 (240 x 180)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.05°C (50mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Delta T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2x, 4X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT.||Yes|
What's included with the FLIR E50-KIT-15
- E50 Thermal Imager
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM
- 1196961 15° Lens with Case
- Hard Compact Carrying Case
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
We detail how thermal imaging can be used for electrical inspections.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E50-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case.