FLIR E40BX-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case
This kit provides you with the FLIR E40BX Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 15° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 15° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 15° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR E40BX-KIT-15 Offers
The FLIR E40BX thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to detect any form of water damage and to keep track of faulty or damaged insulation.
- Now with MSX Thermal Image Enhancement - See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Its high infrared resolution images of 19,200 pixels (160 x 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.10°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch screen
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fusion to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Detects water damage such as water leaks on ceilings, walls and roof tops.
- Inspect insulation for areas such as energy loss, home inspection and HVAC.
FLIR E40BX Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||19,200 (160 x 120)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.045°C (45 mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Δ T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT||Yes|
What's included with the FLIR E40BX-KIT-15
- E40BX Thermal Imager
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM
- 1196961 15° Lens with Case
- Hard Compact Carrying Case
FLIR's MSX technology helps users by blending live and thermal images to help orient viewers to potential issues.
Thermal imaging cameras are powerful and non-invasive building inspection tools. Monitor and diagnose.
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E40BX-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case.