FLIR E40-NIST Thermal Imaging Camera, 19200 Pixels (160 x 120), includes Traceable Certificate
With its impressive list of features, such as increased thermal sensitivity and Picture-in-Picture display, you'll find problems faster, work even smarter, and grow your expertise with this thermal imaging camera. This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
This product has been discontinued. Click here for the replacement model(s).
FLIR E40-NIST Offers
The FLIR E40 thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to keep your facility operating at peak performance, avoid expensive equipment failures, and prevent loss of production capacity. This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
- Now with MSX Thermal Image Enhancement - See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Its high infrared resolution images of 19, 200 pixels (160 X 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.07°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch serene
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Told Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fustian to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wireless transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Electrical: Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical: Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility: Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
FLIR E40 Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||19,200 (160 x 120)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.07°C (70mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Delta T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT.||Yes|
What's included with the FLIR E40-NIST
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM