FLIR DM285 True RMS Digital Multimeter with IGM and Bluetooth, 1000V, includes Traceable Certificate
This 18-function multimeter has an onboard 160 x 120 thermal imager for faster troubleshooting. It features onboard storage for measurements and images, and wireless connectivity to streamline inspections and simplify reporting. This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
FLIR DM285-NIST Offers
This product includes a Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
Work Safer and Smarter
Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault.
- Identify energized and faulty equipment from a safe distance with non-contact temperature measurement
- Streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting by wirelessly connecting to the FLIR InSite professional workflow management tool
- Save electrical parameter data and thermal images with onboard data storage
Troubleshoot Challenging Problems Effectively
Fully loaded with features for high and low voltage applications.
- Solve challenging problems with the 18-function DMM including VFD mode, True RMS, LoZ, NCV, a built-in worklight, and laser pointer
- Measure voltage, current, frequency, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature
- Operate easily with an intuitive menu system
Design and Functionality
An all-in-one tool that’s built to last.
- Rely on the meters' drop-tested durability in any working condition
- Change the battery quickly and easily with the "no tool" battery compartment
- See readings clearly on the TFT display with a wide viewing angle
- Inspecting industrial-electrical, mechanical, HVAC/R, and electronic systems
- Can be used for both benchtop electronics or in the field
FLIR DM285-NIST Specifications
|IR Resolution||160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)|
|Temperature Accuracy||3°C or 3%|
|Temperature Range||14 to 302°F (-10 to 150°C)|
|Field of View||50.0° x 38°|
|Thermal Imaging Palette||Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale|
|Continuity Check||20Ω and 200Ω|
|Data Logging & Storage||10 sets of 40K scalar measurements, 100 images|
|AC/DC Volts||Range: 1000V
|AC/DC mVolts||Range: 600.0mV
|AC/DC Amps||Range: 10.00A
|AC/DC mAmps||Range: 400.0mA
What's included with the FLIR DM285-NIST
- FLIR DM285 True RMS Digital Multimeter
- Traceable Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties
- Silicone Test Leads
- Test Lead Storage/Tripod Accessory
- Type-K Thermocouple
- Alligator Probes
- Soft Carrying Case