FLIR CM83 True RMS AC/DC Power Clamp Meter with MeterLink, 600A
The versatile and rugged FLIR CM83 600A Power Clamp Meter will help manage power analysis and VFD troubleshooting.
FLIR CM83 Offers
The FLIR CM83 is an industrial-grade Power Clamp Meter engineered with advanced power analysis and VFD filtering functions required by electrical troubleshooters.
- VFD Mode Provides superior accuracy for working on VFD-controlled equipment.
- Advanced power efficiency and harmonics measurements for system level performance analysis
- Powerful work lights not only assist with clamping but are bright enough to serve as a primary work light.
- FLIR Tools Mobile connects the FLIR CM83 to your comparable smartphone and tablet via Bluetooth
- METERLiNK® technology wirelessly integrates electrical readings on your infrated image with FLIR Thermal Cameras
- Voltage and Current
- Bright White LED Backlight
- Analog Bargraph
- Power Factor
- Phase Rotation
- Integrated Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Min, Max, and Average readings
- Auto Power Off
- Data Hold, Relative, Peak Hold, and DCA Zero functions
- On-Screen Battery Status
FLIR CM83 Specifications
|AC/DC Current Range||599.9 A Max||± 2%|
|AC/DC Voltage||999.9 V Max||± 1% / 0.7%|
|Harmonics||1st-25th Order||± 5%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.0 to 99.9%||± 3%|
|Inrush Current||599.9 ACA Max (Integration Time 100 ms)||± 3%|
|Active Power||9.999 kW to 599.9 kW (10V, 5A min)||± 3%|
|Diode Test||0.4 to 0.8 V||± 0.1V|
|Capacitance||3.999 mF Max||± 1.9%|
|Resistance||99.99 kΩ Max||± 1%|
|Continuity Threshold||30 Ω||± 1%|
|Frequency||20.00 Hz to 9.999 kHz||± 0.5%|
|Jaw Opening||37 mm (1.45", 1500MCM)|
|Category Rating||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|
|Bluetooth Range Max||32 ft (10 m)|
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC|
What's included with the FLIR CM83
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- User Manual/CD
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR CM83 True RMS AC/DC Power Clamp Meter with MeterLink, 600A .