FLIR CM174 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with IGM, 600A
This clamp meter has a built in thermal imager allowing you to visually identify electrical problems you normally wouldn't see. It also has a narrow jaw and built-in worklight helping you access tight areas in dark spots.
FLIR CM174 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter Offers
Catch issues you probably would have missed without a visual image with the FLIR CM174 Clamp Meter. Check for hazards to make sure its safe enough to make contact and use the laser to help pinpoint the problem the thermal imager shows you. This device helps you find and solve electrical issues fast. It fits in your pocket and its narrow jaw and built-in worklight helps you access difficult locations with lighting issues. This new and faster way to see what you are clamping on to will help you troubleshoot problems and verify your repairs.
- Conquer cluttered wires and cables – IGM can quickly guide you in the right direction
- All-in-one tool – carry just one device and always have access to thermal imaging
- Work safely – scan a panel or cabinet for hazards using IGM without direct contact
- Center-point temperature to confirm hot spot
- Amperage and voltage measurements to check the load
- Laser and crosshair pinpoint the location of the problem found in thermal image
- Narrow jaw and built-in worklights help you access difficult locations with lighting issues
- Advanced electrical features: True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode, Inrush, Smart Diode with Disable
- Expandable to 3000 Amps AC with FLIR flex accessories
Ideal for the following applications: Electricians and Technicians, Plant Maintenance, HVAC, Preventative Maintenance, Automotive Industry, Check Loads and Verify Hot Spots
FLIR CM174 Specifications
|Imaging Detector||FLIR Lepton® microbolometer|
|Thermal Image Resolution||4800 pixels (60 × 80)|
|Field of View (V x H)||38.6° x 50.0°|
|Color Palettes||Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale|
|Image Frame Rate||9Hz|
|Temperature Measurement||Center point of thermal image|
|Temperature Distance to Spot Ratio||30:1|
|Spectral Response||8 to 14μm|
|Temperature Targeting||Class 1 Laser Pointer and Crosshair on display|
|Emissivity Settings||4 Presets with Custom Adjustment|
|Display||6000 Count 2.0" (50mm) Color TFT|
|Jaw Opening||1.38" (35mm), 1250MCM|
|Category Rating||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|
What's included with the FLIR CM174
- CM174 Clamp Meter with Thermal Imager
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Premium Silicone Test Leads
- Quick Start
- User Manual CD
- Extended Warranty Registration Card
Introducing the FLIR CM174 Imaging Clamp Meter with IGM
Built-in Laser and Crosshair, See Hot Spots Immediately are just a few great features.
What is Infrared Guided Measurement (FLIR IGM™)?
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR CM174 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with IGM, 600A.