FLIR A35 FOV 24 Compact Thermal Imaging Temperature Sensor, 19mm, 320 x 256
Model: A35 FOV 24 | Order No: 74319-0101
With a robust design and an extended temperature range, this thermal imaging temperature sensor from the FLIR Ax5 Series is ideal for quality assurance, condition monitoring and fire prevention applications.
FLIR A35 FOV 24 Offers
- Extremely Affordable and Compact: The FLIR A35 is a low-cost thermal imaging temperature sensor that is ideal for monitoring temperatures in automation or machine vision environments.
- High Thermal Sensitivity and Image Quality: Produces high quality thermal images that can show temperature differences as small as 50 mK. The A35 generates 320 x 256 pixel thermal images allow you to easily track temperature changes.
- GigE Vision™ Standard Compatibility: GigE Vision is a camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication interface. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low-cost standard cables, even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can operate seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- GenICam™ Protocol Support: The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, IEEE-1394, etc) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera.
- 14-bit Temperature Linear Output: Allows for non-contact temperature measurement within any third party software. A built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection allows real time 14-bit image streaming to a computer.
- Synchronization: Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- Process Control
- Quality Assurance
- Condition Monitoring
- Fire Prevention
- Automation and Thermal Machine Vision
- Entry level "high-speed" R&D
FLIR A35 FOV 24 Specifications
|IR Resolution||320 × 256 pixels|
|Spatial Resolution (IFOV)||24° × 19.2°|
|Detector Pitch||25 µm|
|Object Temperature Range||-25 to 135°C (-13 to 275°F) / –40 to 550°C (-40 to 1022°F)|
|Thermal Sensitivity/NETD||< 0.05°C @ 30°C (86°F) / 50 mK|
|Accuracy||±5°C (±9°F) or ±5% of reading|
|Focal Plane Array (FPA)||Uncooled VOX microbolometer|
|Spectral Range||7.5–13 µm|
|Ethernet Image Streaming||8-bit monochrome @ 7.5 / 30 / 60 Hz (variant dependant) Signal linear/ DDE, Automatic/ Manual, Flip H&V 14-bit @ 7.5 / 30 / 60 Hz (variant dependent) according to IR camera resolution Signal linear/ DDE, GigE Vision and GenICam compatible|
|Ethernet Power||Power over Ethernet|
|Ethernet protocols||TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, GigEVision|
|Operating Temperature Range||–15 to 60°C (+5 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||–40 to 70°C (–40 to 158°F)|
|Operating & Storage Humidity Range||95% r.h. 25 to 40°C (77 to 104°F)|
|Weight||0.21 kg (0.46 lb.)|
|Camera Size||106 × 47 × 50 mm (4.2 × 1.9 × 2.0 in.)|
|Tripod Mounting||UNC ¼"-20 (on three sides)|
|Base Mounting||4 × M3 thread mounting holes (bottom)|
|Housing Material||Magnesium and aluminum|
What's included with the FLIR A35 FOV 24
FLIR A35 FOV 24 Videos
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR A35 FOV 24 Compact Thermal Imaging Temperature Sensor, 19mm, 320 x 256.